- Define the basics of sleep nomenclature, including sleep period, stages, continuity, and architecture.
- Define and distinguish acute insomnia from insomnia disorders and discuss the importance of treating the chronic form in a targeted manner
- Learn the evidence for the efficacy of CBT-I for both primary and comorbid insomnia disorder.
- Learn the Spielman model of insomnia and the basics of sleep regulation, and show how to use these concepts in CBT-I treatment
- Learn how to obtain useful data from the patient's sleep diary, and analyze it for use in the course of CBT-I treatment
- Apply the techniques of stimulus control and sleep restriction therapy for the treatment of chronic insomnia
WHAT' S INCLUDED
- 2 seminars of 5 hours
- Video lessons in original language